I realized that I have been remiss in sharing a piece of news with you folks. At the end of 2014 I came to a conclusion: I love big wand-style vibrators, I love them. That said I am declaring 2015 my “Year of the Wand” (and I only waited a month to tell you!). Truth be told, it shouldn’t have taken me this long to figure this out, my wand love goes way back…
Some of you have heard this story already- it’s a pretty big part of Bedhead history but it’s a great one so snuggle in and listen up: On September 7th 2012 I walked out of the courthouse after my divorce hearing, boarded a Cleveland Circle-bound C line train, got off at Coolidge Corner, went directly to Good Vibrations and purchased my
Hitachi (we’ve had a whole rebranding thing since then) Magic Wand. I fell in love with that thing. I know lots of people say that, but for me the Magic Wand was pivotal in my sexual awakening. It helped me figure out that I wasn’t broken, I had just been using the wrong kinds of toys. It helped me get to know my body and my orgasms. Once again though, I’ve been remiss – I’ve never reviewed the Magic Wand! Seriously! WTH? So, without further ado, here are my
5 Reasons I Love My Original Magic Wand:
1. It’s iconic – Using this I feel like a link in a wonderful sexual chain that includes my heroes like Betty Dodson and Carol Queen and that’s just amazing!
2. It never loses power– That’s the wonder of plug-in toys. No batteries, no charging, just power all the time!
3. Cool attachments– Want to g-spot with it? Done. Want to use it on a penis? (well, you can so that without an attachment too…) There’s a sleeve thing! There’s a whole array of stuff out there to trick out your Magic Wand.
4. Intensity– As one who has dealt with diminished genital sensitivity due to antidepressant use, I love that this thing is like a genital jackhammer- I swear it helped me connect with my entire CUV region (I like that term and I will try to make it happen!)
5. Orgasms on demand– For me orgasms are a hard-fought victory but if I’m in a place where I just need to get off so I can go to sleep or if I’ve been having sex for hours and I want that grand final climax or basically in any situation where I want to make an orgasm happen immediately I grab my Magic Wand.
Is the Original Magic Wand for everyone? Probably not. If you can’t handle intense, this isn’t for you, but if you want a workhorse of an orgasm-generator this is the original.
Get your Magic Wand here: Good Vibrations, SheVibe, Early to Bed, Lovehoney
Additionally, you can check out:
This post was sponsored by Maxi Wand. The views expressed within are all my own.